Holiday Messages to Employees: Today we have put together some of the best and professionals Holiday Wishes that a boss, team leader, manager, or CEO can send to the employees as they break for the holiday season.
Additionally, we have also included, Employee Holiday Card Messages that will make it easy to share and spread Christmas love.
Holiday Messages to Employees
1. Much appreciation for being a great team. Happy holiday
2. May this Christmas bring you lots of joy for you and your family
3. Safe holiday to you! Share the love and great moments with those dear in your life
4. It is always a joyful moment to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Enjoy the holiday
5. Cheers to a memorable Christmas and a more fulfilling new year.
6. Thank you for being a dependable team. Our success is due to your hard work. Have a wonderful holiday.
7. May your families give you the love and the warmth to enjoy this Christmas season.
8. Happy holiday to you! Have delightful celebrations with your loved ones.
9. You are a team any C.E.O would love to work with. Thank you for your support. Happy holiday to you and your families.
10. With much appreciation, I wish you a great holiday season. May good health, peace, and more laughter be found in your homes this season and always
Read: Christmas Message for Colleagues
Merry Christmas Message to Employees
1. Merry Christmas to you all, It’s been great working with you this year.
2. As we break for the holiday, I wish you a wonderful Christmas. Looking forward to working with you in the coming year.
3. I pray that you and your families will have a memorable merry Christmas.
4. Happy holiday! May the joy of Christmas be found in your hearts and families
5. It’s been amazing working with you. I am wishing a happy Christmas and a wonderful new year
6. Have a relaxing and exciting holiday, thank you for going the extra mile to meet your job targets.
7. Your hard work didn’t go unnoticed, as we break for the holiday remember to relax and enjoy unforgettable times with your loved ones.
8. It has been an enjoyable year working with you. It is another season to smile and celebrate with your family.
9. Happy holiday to you! It is always a delight to have you in my team.
10. May you have a Christmas to remember. Be of good cheer
11. Have a warm and joyful holiday season!
Read: Quotes About Christmas Lights
Employee Holiday Card Messages
1. Thank you for being part of our work family. Happy holidays!
2. Best Christmas wishes from our work family to yours.
3. Wishing you a joyful and peaceful holiday season!
4. We are lucky to have you on our team. Cheers to a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year
5. Hopeful you will have a fantastic holiday season with plenty of celebrations!
6. Meeting the company’s goal required a valuable employee like you. Happy holidays!
7. We appreciate your contribution in making the organization better. Merry Christmas and a marvelous new year
8. Happy holiday to you. We trust and look forward to an even better new year with you on our team.
9. A big thank you for serving us and enabling us to reach new heights this year. Wishing you a warm holiday greeting!
Read: Christmas Message for Colleagues
Holiday Email to Employees
Holiday greetings, Great team!
Yes, our holiday wishes are two days early, but early is better.
As we all know the holiday break is just around the corner, and as an organization we wouldn’t want to miss the chance to wish you merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
We are grateful for having you on our team and to show you our appreciation our Christmas party will be held on 22 December 20** beginning at 4:00 pm.
Come prepared to start your Christmas celebration.
Again thank you for choosing to be part of the team.
Happy holiday to you all
Read: New Year Wishes to Boss and Colleagues
Conclusion: Holiday Messages to Employees
As the holiday season approaches, don’t miss the opportunity to wish your employees a wonderful holiday season. As an employer don’t overlook the importance of wishing your workers a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Doing so will make them feel part and parcel of the organization. If you cannot come up with personalized holiday messages for every employee, come up with a unique Christmas message for all the employees.
Mzuri Springs provides you with free study guides, devotionals, useful articles, and more