Short Quotes About God’s Love: Are you wondering what God’s love is? There are many things we can say about the love of God. Different people may have different opinions about the love of God depending on personal experience with Him, However, there are several bible verses about the love of God that show us and teach us exactly what is God’s love.
We cannot fully describe the love of God or have enough quotes on His love but we can try and summarize several.
Below are Quotes About God’s Love that we can learn from.
Short Quotes About God’s Love
1. “God’s love never dies!”
2. “It is only the love of God that has given us a savior.”
3. “You may search anywhere for love, but God’s love is like no other.”
4. “It is only God who loved us before we knew how to love Him back.”
5. “The love of God conquers all sins and fear.”
Read: Quotes On Siblings Bond
6. “In God’s vocabulary of love, there exists no race, color, gender, or tribe, we are all one.”
7. “You cannot love God if you hate your neighbor. ”
8. “It is only the Love of God that truly transforms a human heart.”
9. “The world would be in a better place if we allowed God to teach us how to love.”
10. “With God, you can love Him 100 percent without fearing any disappointments”
11. “God’s love is unconditional.”
12. “God’s love never depreciates it always appreciates.”
God’s Love Quotes
1. “God is the best friend you will ever have; in His love, you can be at peace”
2. “The love of God’s no boundaries, accomplishments or failures. He loves with pure intentions”
3. “As incomplete being, it’s only the love of God that makes us complete. His love encompasses us completely”
4. “Legalism says God will love us if we change. The gospel says God will change us because He loves us.” Tullian Tchividjian
5. “The love of God reaches all places if it hasn’t reached it because you have locked your door.”
6. “If you have never experienced the power of God’s love, perhaps it is because you have never asked to know it – I mean really asked, expecting an answer.” ― Frederick Buechner
7. “We really appreciate the love of God when we understand how we are so unworthy of it”
8. “Love and faithfulness will win you favor from God and man.”
9. “Between faith, hope and love, love is the greatest.”
10. “There is no fear in perfect love.”
11. “Loves come from God.”
12. “Nothing will separate us from the Love of God.”
True Love Godly Relationship Quotes
1st Corinthians 13:4 “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not [puffed up”
1st Corinthians 13:5 “Love does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, [c]thinks no evil”
1 Peter 4:8 “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.”
Proverbs 18:22 “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.”
Song of Songs 8:6-7 “Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death…Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away.”
Ephesians 4:2 “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”
Ephesians 5:25 “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.”
Bible Verses About God’s Unconditional Love
1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life
Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.
But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness
1 John 3:1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments
Bible Verses About Loving Others Unconditionally
1 Corinthians 16:14
Do everything in love.
1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Mzuri Springs provides you with free study guides, devotionals, useful articles, and more