Bible Verse about Being Unique: God created each and every one of us to be unique and special in every way. We were all created for a purpose. There are those who are talented to do a particular task while others a different one, there are those who have black eyes, blue eyes, and brown eyes. There are those that have black skin, brown skin, white skin, the uniqueness is endless.
As you read the bible, you will find how unique and special you are in God’s eyes.
Bible Verse about Being Unique
Psalm 119:73-74 New International Version (NIV)
Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.
May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word.
1 Peter 2:9 (NIV)
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Psalm 139:13-14 (NIV)
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
1 Corinthians 12:4 (NIV)
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.
Isaiah 64:8 (NIV)
Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
Bible Verses about Being Unique
Genesis 1:27 (NIV)
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Matthew 10:30 (NIV)
And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Psalm 139:16 (NIV)
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Acts 17:26 (NIV)
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
Romans 12 (NIV)
A Living Sacrifice
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Humble Service in the Body of Christ
- For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4. For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5. so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7. if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8. if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
Love in Action
- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
- Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
- Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. 20. On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Psalm 127:3-5 (NIV)
Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.
Proverbs 22:1 (NIV)
A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
Zechariah 14:7 (NIV)
It will be a unique day—a day known only to the Lord—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light.
1 Corinthians 12:5 (NIV)
There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.