Christian Tribute to a Mother Who Passed Away: Looking for a tribute to a mother who passed away? You have come to the right page if you have lost your mother and looking for comforting quotes to celebrate her. The best way you can celebrate your mum is by choosing to build on the best memories you shared. For sure the feeling is sad, very sad. Although the sadness will not disappear overnight, it can be overcome with the right attitude.
Below is a list of quotes for a mother who passed away. Write something special about her in a beautiful card or journal.
Below are beautiful words that you can write on a card or journal to remember your mum. They are also comforting for you as you choose to overcome the grief.
- Christian Tribute to a Mother Who Passed Away
- Emotional Tribute to a Mother Who Passed Away
- Tribute to a Godly Woman Who Passed Away
- Short Memorial Tribute Samples
- Heart-Touching Quotes for Dead Mother
- Inspirational Quotes for a Friend Who Lost Her Mother
- Tribute To a Mother Who Passed Away Quotes
- Short Memorial Quotes for Mom
Christian Tribute to a Mother Who Passed Away
” Mum, although you are gone, we have the eternal hope of seeing you again. You often taught us that those who die in Christ will surely live again. Although it is difficult, God’s grace has been sufficient. Each day we are trusting God to overcome the grief we feel in our hearts. We aim to follow in your godly footsteps so that we can finish our race like you. You will forever live in our hearts.”
Emotional Tribute to a Mother Who Passed Away
“Mum, I know one day we will see you again. In the loving arms of our Father in heaven, you rest waiting for us. You were one of the strongest women in our lives. Today we are better people because of you. You were and continue to be a true gem. God indeed chooses the best, and forever you have left a gap that will never be filled by anyone. May the grace of God fill our lives and comfort us as He fills the gap you have left. Bye, dearest mummy.”
Tribute to a Godly Woman Who Passed Away
“No amount of words can fully describe the kind of lady she was. She loved all people, her home was open to everyone regardless of what they had or didn’t have. She lived her life as a true follower of Christ. Through her kindness, her legacy of good deeds will continue to shine brightly in our hearts. May she rest in God’s eternal and loving embrace. We are glad you are in a place where there is no pain or sorrow.” A humble lady she was and we will forever live to celebrate her.”
Short Memorial Tribute Samples
1. These past days have been the saddest days in our lives. As we say our earthly farewell, we find comfort in God’s word that there is an eternal reunion for those who live and die in Christ. Mom your faith in Christ assures us that you have your place in heaven. You ran the race, and at the end awaits a crown for you.
2. Mum, you gave us everything, I know you wouldn’t like to see us so hurting. We choose to celebrate you and aim to follow in your good footsteps.
3. It is true a great has fallen in our life. Your unconditional love will always be with us. You were a God-given mother and we thank Him for the chance He gave us to have you.
4. Today as I give you an earthly goodbye, I can’t deny how lonely I feel. I remember the hugs you gave me and the kind prayers you said for me. To celebrate you, I won’t allow loneliness to get the better of me. I will fight on and be ready to celebrate you.
5. She taught us to fight, now for the first time since she left, I have to put her word into practice. I fight to live the life you always dreamed for me. I will forever cherish the joy of having a mother like you.
Heart-Touching Quotes for Dead Mother
1. “Legends remain forever! You remain to be my number-one legend. Live on mum.”
2. “Often the best gifts in life are given to us for a moment but they are meant to impact our lives forever. You are a gift I will always cherish.”
3. “Sometimes even God chooses the best people to come to Him. I will surely miss you. Goodbye, Mom rest in peace.”
4. “You were like a flower that bloomed so well that God had to pick you from his Garden into his vase. I will always love you.”
5. “Mum, I choose to hold on to the good times we shared. Your smile will always be in my heart.”
6. “You will always be the brightest star in my life. You will shine brighter than the brightest star.”
See Also: Get Well Soon Text Messages
7. “Mum, there are special things that death will never touch in my life. Your memories will be with me till I leave this earth.”
8. “Grieve came my way but I chose to overcome it. I overcame because I remember your words “God is the mother to the motherless.”
9. “I was so fortunate to have you in my life, your love will forever be a blessing.”
10. “You are the undying flower in my heart. You will always bloom every morning.”
Inspirational Quotes for a Friend Who Lost Her Mother
1. “Your mum was like an angel. She will be greatly remembered by many.”
2. “She touched the lives of many people. No words can be enough to describe her kindness.”
3. “Even when it seems untrue, remember your mum is in a better place.”
4. “Celebrate her life. You have a lot to learn from her.”
5. “She saw goodness in people, I know she is dancing with angels.”
6. “Your precious mum would love to see you smile soon.”
7. “No one will ever fit in her shoes, she will be greatly missed.”
8. “Each day my prayers are with you.”
9. “The loss of a mother is unimaginable. As you celebrate her, allow time to be the best healer.”
10. “As an amazing woman, your mum ensured she showed you the better paths in life. I know you will make her proud.”
Tribute To a Mother Who Passed Away Quotes
1. “A mother’s love always abides with her children. Even in death, her love has not changed.”
2. “The pain of losing a mother is unbearable but you can always know she is watching over you.”
3. “Nothing compares to the loss of a mother. The best way to overcome this is to choose to celebrate her positively.”
4. “Though she is gone, your bond will never end. It will grow stronger.”
5. “Don’t be gloomy for long, no mother would want her children to drown in sorrow. Instead, she would want to celebrate her with joy.”
6. “The memories you shared will still be with you. Make her proud by choosing to overcome the grief.”
Short Memorial Quotes for Mom
1. “There was no right time to lose your mom.”
2. ” If every child has a wish, it would be for the mother to live on forever.”
3. “Goodbyes are never easy, more so when it is a mother’s.”
4. “In heaven, there is an angel whom I lived with on this earth. Mummy, I will miss you greatly.
5. “It is such an unhappy moment for us, only God’s grace can help us. But we are glad, you are closer to God.”
6. “In these hard times, I just imagine I am looking into your eyes and your love becomes real.”
7. “Shine on the queen of my heart. No one will ever take your place.”
8. “Mum, we are fighting on well because you taught us to be great warriors. Shine on our mom.”
9. “Mom, a piece of me went with you and a piece of you remains with me. Always cherished.”
Read Also: Mother’s Day in Heaven Quotes from Daughter
Conclusion: Christian Tribute to a Mother Who Passed Away
The loss of a mum is one of the biggest blows one can ever face in life. The pain it causes is enormous and it can lead to an emotional breakdown. During this difficult time, you can choose to let go of pain and find comforting quotes about your mum. If you have a friend in such a difficult time, you can help them by sending comforting messages about their mother. You may not necessarily know what to say to a friend who has lost a friend but keeping quiet is not a better option. The loss of a mother requires the affected parties to gather courage and self-assurance to overcome grief. Hope the above comforting words will be of help.