Christian Quotes for Women: Are you looking for Inspirational Quotes for Women or Godly women quotes and cannot find the perfect quote to send? Don’t worry as these inspirational quotes for Christian women will inspire you to find the perfect words to write.
Sometimes we are too busy that we don’t find time for others. A woman is a very special person in God’s creation, may it be a friend, a mother, a wife, a sister, or a partner in Christ.
These Christian quotes for women will greatly inspire you. They will remind you how wonderful you are and enable you to appreciate women.
Christian Quotes for Women
1. Like Queen Esther, you are appointed for such a time like this.
2. Women who believe in God and then in themselves, can do wonders
3.When God is with you, there is no room for giving up
4. A righteous life guided by God’s word means keeping your life on the right track.
5. Be optimistic, achievement is just right at the corner.
6. Have faith in God, He will take you anywhere you want.
7. No matter your physical size, you are great in the eyes of God.
8. Cultivate the attitude that you want others around you to have towards you.
Spiritual Quotes for Women
1. Work hard; be patient, the Lord will always bless the work or your hands.
2. Always do the right thing, even when no human being is watching as God is always watching you.
3. A woman is the most beautiful thing that God has given the world. Praise His name forever.
4. Be courageous in everything you do, for your strength comes from the living God.
5. You must believe you were gifted, and that way, you will be able to achieve what you were created for.
6. Be in control of your life. God’s power is always on you.
Inspirational Quotes for Christian Woman
1. Try hard to live in your joy, and let other people not steal it from you.
2. Be the joy in other people’s lives, the joy will come back to you.
3. The most visible quality I admire in women is their kindness and confidence
4. The best weapon you can have as a woman is a courage.
5. When one door closes, don’t look at the closed door so much as another one opens. You might miss it if you look at the closed door for long.
6. When you fall, you always realize how good it feels when you start again and win.
7. It does not matter if you are a woman; you have all it takes to succeed.
8. The way we think about ourselves is the way the world will see us.
9. You are more powerful than you can ever imagine, all you have to do is believe in yourself and keep God first.
10. Don’t be afraid to face challenges, Keep fighting for your dreams
11. You are the most powerful woman I have ever known, I know you can
12. You are the best representation of a woman in this world.
Christian Women Quotes
1. You are so unique and different. You are irreplaceable
2. Everyone is a star in the eyes of God.
3. God wants us to learn from our past and always focus on the right and our future.
4. If you hide in Christ, Satan will never find you.
5. He loves us so much, He is always with us, all we need is to pray and ask for his presence within us.
6. He is the doctor of all doctors, believe in Him and you will be healed.
7. God knows your deepest secrets and still He will never forsake you.
Christian Inspirational Quotes for Women
1. When you do the best for others, you never know which miracle God has in store for you. Continue doing the good work you do unto others.
2. A strong woman understands that she can do anything that she puts her mind to.
3. Life is not measured by what we have, but by what we do unto others.
4. Your life becomes greater, depending on how courageous you are.
5. If you don’t like to be where you are, then you need to open the door and get out of your comfort zone.
6. Whatever you do in life, do it differently, because you are unique and beautifully made.
7. Don’t be afraid to say what you want in life, God will always lead you to your dreams.
8. You are a strong woman; let no one drag you behind.
9. One of the best things in life is to identify who you are, what your principles are, and stand with God.
Religious Inspirational Quotes for Women
1. When temptations come, keep in mind you are a strong woman. You will overcome everything.
2. Each one of us has a calling from God; we are destined to do what we were created to do. Discover what you love, and change a life.
3. You have the power to create, cultivate and transform lives in the name of God.
4. May your cup be full of God’s blessings today and forever.
5. Failure should never determine who you are, always trust in the Lord. He will see you through everything.
6. It is unbelievable how God created a woman, she can handle almost everything.
7. The greatest gift that you can give your family is teaching them to live according to God’s ways.
Read: Sermon Topics for Youth
Quotes About Christian Women
1. You cannot be there for everyone, but you can always change a life.
2. A Christian woman is never define by her looks, but what is in her heart.
3. Unless someone cares, the world will never be a better place. So take time to care.
4. Never think of defeated, as the one who created you has the power to make you successful.
5. A woman who forgiven by God is not defined by her past mistakes.
6. If you look at what God has blessed you with, you will always find that you have more than what you need.
7. The same God who gave Deborah victory is still at work presently
8. The beauty of soul and mind is better than outside beauty.
Read: Bible Verses about Women
Mzuri Springs provides you with free study guides, devotionals, useful articles, and more