Back To Sender Bible Verses: There are times when you are faced with challenges, challenges that are brought about by the enemy. You can always pray for God to fight for you.
Today we are going to look at Back to Sender Bible Verses
Back To Sender Bible Verses
Psalm 109:17-20 New International Version (NIV)
He loved to pronounce a curse—
may it come back on him.
He found no pleasure in blessing—
may it be far from him.
He wore cursing as his garment;
it entered into his body like water,
into his bones like oil.
May it be like a cloak wrapped about him,
like a belt tied forever around him.
May this be the Lord’s payment to my accusers,
to those who speak evil of me
Whoever digs a pit will fall into it; if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them.
Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.
Whoever digs a pit may fall into it; whoever breaks through a wall may be bitten by a snake.
In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises.
The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
My enemies say of me in malice, “When will he die and his name perish?”
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Hear me, LORD, my plea is just;
listen to my cry.
Hear my prayer—
it does not rise from deceitful lips.
Let my vindication come from you;
may your eyes see what is right.
Though you probe my heart,
though you examine me at night and test me,
you will find that I have planned no evil;
my mouth has not transgressed.
Though people tried to bribe me,
I have kept myself from the ways of the violent
through what your lips have commanded.
My steps have held to your paths;
my feet have not stumbled.
I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;
turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
Show me the wonders of your great love,
you who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes.
Keep me as the apple of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings
from the wicked who are out to destroy me,
from my mortal enemies who surround me.
They close up their callous hearts,
and their mouths speak with arrogance.
They have tracked me down, they now surround me,
with eyes alert, to throw me to the ground.
They are like a lion hungry for prey,
like a fierce lion crouching in cover.
Rise up, LORD, confront them, bring them down;
with your sword rescue me from the wicked.
By your hand save me from such people, LORD,
from those of this world whose reward is in this life.
May what you have stored up for the wicked fill their bellies;
may their children gorge themselves on it,
and may there be leftovers for their little ones.
As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face;
when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.
Psalm 54 New International Version (NIV)
Save me, O God, by your name;
vindicate me by your might.
Hear my prayer, O God;
listen to the words of my mouth.
Arrogant foes are attacking me;
ruthless people are trying to kill me—
people without regard for God.
Surely God is my help;
the Lord is the one who sustains me.
Let evil recoil on those who slander me;
in your faithfulness destroy them.
I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you;
I will praise your name, LORD, for it is good.
You have delivered me from all my troubles,
and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.
1. Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me.
2. Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid.
3. Brandish spear and javelin against those who pursue me.
Say to me, “I am your salvation.”
4. May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay.
5. May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them away;
6. may their path be dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them.
7. Since they hid their net for me without cause and without cause dug a pit for me,
8. may ruin overtake them by surprise— may the net they hid entangle them, may they fall into the pit, to their ruin.
9. Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in his salvation.
10. My whole being will exclaim, “Who is like you, Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them.”
11. Ruthless witnesses come forward; they question me on things I know nothing about.
12. They repay me evil for good and leave me like one bereaved.
13. Yet when they were ill, I put on sackcloth and humbled myself with fasting. When my prayers returned to me unanswered,
14. I went about mourning as though for my friend or brother. I bowed my head in grief as though weeping for my mother.
15. But when I stumbled, they gathered in glee; assailants gathered against me without my knowledge. They slandered me without ceasing.
16. Like the ungodly they maliciously mocked; they gnashed their teeth at me.
17. How long, Lord, will you look on? Rescue me from their ravages, my precious life from these lions.
18. I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among the throngs I will praise you.
19. Do not let those gloat over me who are my enemies without cause; do not let those who hate me without reason
maliciously wink the eye.
20. They do not speak peaceably, but devise false accusations against those who live quietly in the land.
21. They sneer at me and say, “Aha! Aha! With our own eyes we have seen it.”
22 . Lord, you have seen this; do not be silent. Do not be far from me, Lord.
23. Awake, and rise to my defense! Contend for me, my God and Lord.
24 . Vindicate me in your righteousness, Lord my God; do not let them gloat over me.
25. Do not let them think, “Aha, just what we wanted!” or say, “We have swallowed him up.”
26. May all who gloat over my distress be put to shame and confusion; may all who exalt themselves over me be clothed with shame and disgrace.
27. May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, “The Lord be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant.”
28. My tongue will proclaim your righteousness, your praises all day long.
Mzuri Springs provides you with free study guides, devotionals, useful articles, and more