Christian Quotes About Rest and Relaxation: After a period of prolonged working, one requires some time to relax. Resting is vital as it is the only way the body will regain its strength. In addition, relaxing allows you to gain a crystal clear and calm mind. People who often find the time to relax often remain optimistic and well-focused regardless of the challenges in life. In this article, we have looked at some Christian Quotes About Rest and Relaxation. As you go through the list of these Peaceful and Relaxing Quotes you will note the real importance of rest.
Christian Quotes About Rest and Relaxation
1. “Come apart and rest a while, or you may just plain come apart.” – Author Unknown
2. “Sometimes the most spiritual thing you can do is take a nap.” – Author Unknown
3. “God commands you to pray, but He forbids you to worry.” – St. John Vianney
4. “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” – Ralph Marston
5. “The resting place of the mind is the heart. The only thing the mind hears all day is clanging bells and noise and argument, and all it wants is quietude. The only place the mind will ever find peace is inside the silence of the heart.
6. “That’s where you need to go.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
7. “He who has not challenged his mind and soul will not find joy in relaxing.”
8. “Even the beautiful trees shed the beautiful flowers. Don’t allow burnout to catch up with you.”
9. “Nothing can be compared to real comfort.”
10. “At times all you need to have a good time is stay at home and do nothing, simply relax.”
11. “A little rest now and then is a must for a healthy body and soul.”
12. “To think our best, we need to unwind. Look for that inner rest with no interruptions and noise.”
13. “When excellence becomes a habit in your life, ensure you include rest in your schedules. Otherwise, your excellence will not last for long.”
Religious Quotes About Rest and Relaxation
1.”He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters.” – Psalm 23:2
2. “Before every vital decision in your life, find the time to relax. It is always a good idea to do so.”
3. “Everything that has life requires time to rejuvenate, humans are part of life. Always find the time to relax.”
4″Don’t let the tension in your body kill the joy in your soul. Relax to ease that tension.”
5. “Once in a while find the time to enjoy the warmth of the nature around you.”
Read: Quotes On Siblings Bond
6. “To see build better images of your dreams, often find the time to close your eyes other than when you are sleeping.”
7. “It is the cycles in life that help rebuild better things. Take every season of your life seriously.”
8. “Find the time not to always not fit in. You have to create that time to relax and be yourself.”
9. “Maturity means accepting that you have reached a boiling point and you need to relax.”
10. “You cannot find your intrinsic potential if you are in a noisy place. You need to rest and relax to discover that kind of potential.”
11. “Sometimes to gather the pieces of our lives we need to intentionally find the time a be alone.“
Quotes About Relaxing
1. Life will go on even without you in the picture, don’t get worked up thinking life won’t go on without you. Rest and relax often.
2. To allow an eyeball inside your soul you need to take time off that busy schedule.
3. When you have a plan for doing work, it is perhaps so important to have a plan for your rest and relaxation.
4. A body prolonged to long times of stress and lack of enough sleep often becomes predisposed to unnecessary diseases.
5. The easiest remedy to natural healing is to give your body time to relax.
6. We all have our ways to relax, find what gives us peace of mind, and do it as often as possible.
7. If you don’t know when to relax, you will never find the joy to enjoy what you have achieved.
8. Did you that relaxation of the body brings weakness to your muscle, but the relaxation of the mind and soul brings strength?
9. Don’t walk around with a heavy soul, to unburden your soul, find the time to relax.
10. It’s not the cost of relaxation that matters, but the ability it gives to retain your sanity.
11. You must relax to learn the art of bringing peace to your life.
12. A restful life is important for a successful life.
13. Don’t be the weary man, who wants to conquer the world. Rest for a while to allow time to have a clear view of what you want to achieve.
14. In most cases when you don’t have time relax, it is the important time when you need to look for time relaxation moments.
Also Find: Quotes About Being Proud of Someone You Love
Rest and Relax quotes
1. Nothing can operate at 100 percent at all time, to optimize your mind find the time to relax.
2. In the long run, a mind that does not find time for rejuvenation often ends up operating at unoptimized capabilities.
3. Your mind is the relaxing channel through which your entire body responds to. A tired mind will result in less functioning hands and legs.
4. You need to empty your mind and relax each other muscle group until you feel at peace like you are going to melt into the floor.
5. Reading about relaxation is important, but it is the actual relaxing that matters.
6. Even God, the most perfect and supreme being, rested on the 7th day.
7. Although the world may not like it, you often have to step outside and do nothing. Just relax.
8. No one in life has it all figured out. But if you don’t take time and rest you have nothing to figure out!
9. You will never know the importance of resting until your own body begins to tell the mind its time to find that rest.
10. Sometimes relaxing our minds means knowing what to let go of, letting things go often is an act greater than hanging on.
11. A field that is continuously ploughed will eventually produce less, but the field that is given rest time often produces plenty over a longer period.
12. Relaxing often will help you remain on track.
A person with a comfortable and relaxing home is better than one who often goes for the relaxing sessions on private beaches.
13. If you wait to be told “relax” you may wait for a little longer. Sometimes a little longer means turns out to be too late.
Read: Prayer for Peace of Mind
Funny Quotes About Relaxing
1. There is more to life than speed, even the snail reaches its destination. Rest when you can
2. Relaxing has nothing to do with you being idle, it has a vital role in helping you achieve all.
3. Some of the greatest ideas have been birthed while in shorts and vests.
4. Relax, life is not too serious to escape it alive.
5. A calm mind is the best weapon for the imagery dragons of life.
Mzuri Springs provides you with free study guides, devotionals, useful articles, and more